Monday, May 19, 2008

Chloe or should I say Cleo :-)

I spend the weekend with my Mom and family and had an enjoyable time with them all, but we especially had fun playing with my Mom's new pet, Chloe. Chloe is tons of fun to watch. She has so much energy, she prances around the room and attacks anything that moves. She especially loves bare feet and fingers. Chloe and I get along really well and her favorite place to sit is on my shoulder. She took a nap there she sits there and watches things that happen around her. It's so nice to see my Mom have something that she has to take care of that is appreciative back. We all definitely love Chloe.

2 comments:

Our Corner said...

She's such a cute little kittie

BECKY said...

What a cute picture of you! And a cute furball on your shoulder too!