Monday, February 7, 2011

Things Happen for a Reason

There has been so much drama in my life, and I'm really so very tired of it. Its amazing to me how when you're doing everything possible to make the right choices and do what you're supposed to do, things around you seem to fall apart. I'm actually starting to feel like I did growing up in my ward. There are falsehoods and gossip and I'm generally feeling like a pariah in my ward and at work. Its really hard to see what good can come from all of this drama, but I'm trying to remain optimistic at the same time. I know that my Heavenly Father won't leave me alone to fight this battle, but sometimes, I feel very, very alone. So, I have to remember that things happen for a reason and I usually end up stronger for it.


3 comments:

Sally said...

I'm sorry you're feeling like this Dawn. Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders though and keep on believing that everything does happen for a reason. And although you can't directly influence other's decisions and actions, you can control yours. Life is what you make it out to be. Having a positive attitude will get you far. Good luck!

BECKY said...

hugs.
i wish i could get together and hear about it all.

Our Corner said...

If you need anything I'm just down the hall. :)