Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting caught up :)

I have two roommates moving into the house with me, which will make finances a whole lot easier. I have some pretty large expenses coming up, so this will be a great blessing in my life :)

I got my back fixed after really throwing it out last week. I contorted my pelvis enough that I made my right leg a half an inch shorter than my left leg. I was flat on my back for about 3 days until I was able to make it into the chiropractor and get myself adjusted. A lot of people think chiropractors are a crock, but I absolutely love chiropractors. They always make things better :)
My youngest brother is getting home from his mission on August 8th! I can hardly wait to see him. He's been such a great support of me and my life. He's never made me feel less of a person because of choices I make or things I do. He's always shown love and support, even while on his mission. I'm excited to have him back home :)

That's my life. Lots of good things going on and I'm blessed. I need to start taking my camera places so I can get pictures.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

life sounds good! i can't believe it's already been two years!!! these next couple weeks will probably go slower than the whole mission!

Laura said...

Wow! Lots of things happening. Glad things are going better. I'm with you on chiropractors. I displaced a rib a few weeks ago and should have gone to a chiropractor right when it started to hurt! They are such a blessing!