Monday, November 12, 2012

Registered

So, I registered for classes to start my Bachelor's degree.  BYU-Idaho has a program that will allow me to use my AAS degree I earned from LDS Business College and will let me apply for an Applied Management BS degree.  I decided to start small (since its been 9 years since I've been in school) and I'm only registered for 9 credit hours.  I'll be taking a Science, Math, History and an orientation course.  Needless to say, its slightly nerve-wracking, but its the right choice for me right now.  I'm grateful for a boss that has encouraged me to go and get my Bachelor's degree.  I think she is very wise in the fact that it is probably the best time to do it.  So, as of now, I am an official BYU-I student with classes set to begin January 7.  Here we go!  :)

4 comments:

Sally said...

How exciting! Good luck!

BECKY said...

less time for quilting :( ha!

Laura said...

Congratulations! What a great opportunity for you. Will you be moving to Idaho or taking distant education classes/online?

Dawn said...

I will be doing it online, completely. It will take some discipline on my end, but we shall make a go of it :)