Monday, February 11, 2008

The Tale of the Flaming Blowdryer

On Saturday morning, it was as any other Saturday morning, I was taking my sweet time getting ready because I didn't have to be anywhere for an hour.

So, as I was blowdrying my hair (note: the blowdryer is around 15 years old), it was acting funny, so I turned off the blowdryer and it suddenly turned itself on and sparks were flying from it and I could see other parts of it sparking underneath the plastic. The only way to get it to stop flaming was to unplug it completely.

Needless to say, I am grateful for the extra blowdryer my Mom happened to purchase for me. It's not as nice as the former blowdryer, but hey, it works and it allows me to make myself presentable.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

YIKES! I'm glad you were smart enought to unplug it. I would have been screaming. :)

Our Corner said...

Silly fireworks arent suppose to happen till july. :p