Thursday, February 21, 2008

Enchanted



Brittany, Sean, Daniel and I went and saw Enchanted last night. It was AWESOME!!!! I love the moral of the story that true love isn't always what you think it should be and that it can come in any shape or size. I also liked the thought that marriages can work out as long as you're willing to stick together through the rough patches. But my all time favorite thing was the squirrel, Pip. I believe he made the movie for me.

My favorite quote "Thanks for taking care of my bride peasants."

3 comments:

BECKY said...

"That's how she's knows that you love her!" "...wait... you know this song too?"

"Where did you get that dress?" "I made it..."

I LOVE that movie! Such great morals!

Anonymous said...

SO funny, dawn. thanks for taking us as making us dinner too.

"i don't know what melodramatic means..."

Hernan+ said...

it was funny when all the animals (plagues) in NY helped her to clean the apartment.

Hernan