Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pictures

So, I know you've all been waiting for this, but I finally have some pictures of the house. Its been a work in progress and I'm still unpacking and finding places to put things. I didn't realize at the time, but this house has absolutely no closet space. So, hopefully I can fix that in the next couple of years, but for now, don't look at the boxes and mess :)
This is my living room/music room. Its so nice to have my piano in my own house that I can play anytime I want.

This is my kitchen. I had to replace the cabinets on top and will hopefully be able to replace the cabinets on the bottom, eventually :)


This is the outside of the house. I just got the siding put up and it looks like a brand new house.
I hope you all enjoyed the pictures :)

4 comments:

Sally said...

How nice Dawn! Your living room has more furniture in it that ours does. We just have a piano. But... I'm okay with that. I'm sure you well know, there's always something higher up on the list and not enough money to go around at a given time. Good luck as you continue settling in.

Our Corner said...

Wow it sure does look like a brand new house. The siding looks great and it looks MUCH better with those bushes out front gone.

Emily said...

Yay!

BECKY said...

AWESOME! It looks fab. Can't wait to see more pics!