Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fun at the Ball Park

So, the beginning of June, I had the opportunity to go to the Bee's game with my really good friends.  I finally pulled out my camera and go shots of two of the sweetest girls.  I loved playing with them, watching the game and just having a great time with friends.  I hope to do it again soon :)
 Found the sweetest lady who was making balloon animals for the kids.  The girls wanted hats and she graciously obliged them.  I love this shot.  They are so sweet. 
 It was mustache appreciation night at the ball park.  It was fun putting them on the girls :)



Had my first bratwurst at the game.  It was delicious :)

2 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like fun! You surviving school?

Our Corner said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We havent been to any games yet this season. :( SO unlike us. :)