Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Being Sick is For the Birds

Well, I finally caught what I've been trying to catch for the last three months. I woke up last Wednesday with a horrible sore throat. It truly made me mad because I was supposed to go on a retreat for work and was so looking forward to it. Well, my Dad gave me a blessing and I woke up Thursday feeling great!! I went on the retreat and had a great time. I did end up losing my voice on Friday from the constant coughing that was going on, but I was good. Saturday, it was the same story, coughing no voice. Sunday altogether was a different story. I woke up with the worst sore throat, the cough moved deep in my chest and my head was going to blow up. I took care of my callings and went home and vegged. Monday I had to miss work because it was worse. Yesterday, I was feeling pretty good, so I decided I could come to work. Then, I couldn't go to sleep because I kept coughing, so I was granted about 3 hours of sleep and here I am at work, with no voice again. I guess I just can't win. But hey, the sun is shining and it will be a great day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor dawn. :(

BECKY said...

You've been TRYING to catch it for three months??!!!

Our Corner said...

I'm sorry your not feeling well. It sux being sick.

Nikki Fellows said...

Hang in there! You're a fighter!