Friday, January 22, 2010

Questions & Answers

So, my younger sister, Michelle, is engaged to be married to a wonderful man and we are thrilled to death that she has found someone so wonderful! The fun part is that Joe is actually older than I am, so I'm finally getting the big brother that I've always wanted. Joe is the baby of his family, so he's pretty excited to be my big brother. Hopefully, I don't make him regret it. When I found out that Michelle was getting married, it was a rough couple of days for me. I'm the oldest, I should be getting married first, right? Well, I realized how completely selfish I was and I needed to be happy for my sister. So, here we go for the adventure of planning a wedding. Joe is British, so we're going to try to figure out the Visa stuff (fun, eh?) and get them married on October 15, in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I am so excited for the two of them. They are really a sweet couple and when my time comes, I'll be ready for it. :) Here's a picture of the happy couple for you to enjoy!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Way to be supportive... do everything with her. Go to the wedding shows, go dress shopping, etc. It'll be a bonding experience forever! congrats to them!!!

Laura said...

Congratulations to Michelle! He is British huh? That's fun. Gotta love the accent ;0) How did they meet? You are a great big sister and I'm sure you two will grow even closer through this experience.