Monday, March 17, 2008

The Coolest Brother


While I was in Las Vegas last week for a PeopleSoft conference, I lent my car to my youngest brother to use. He drives an old 1978 Ford Thunderbird and needless to say, my 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer gets better gas mileage than his vehicle. So, while I was gone, Ethan did a major tune-up on my car. He flushed all of my car systems, i.e. Power Steering, Oil, Radiator, etc. He also changed all of my belts. He then added treatments into my car to help it get better gas mileage and to run generally better. He spent a lot of time on my car and I'm truly grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warning! See Please Here or Here

Our Corner said...

what a great brother!

BECKY said...

I want to hear about your trip!

Nikki Fellows said...

I really like your little brother! He sounds kind of nice!!