Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Las Vegas

I has the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas this last week for a PeopleSoft conference for work. I was pretty excited because I was getting away from the office and the trivial things to learn something to help my office run smoother. The conference was pretty good and I learned some new things to implement in my office. Las Vegas on the other hand, didn't impress me all that much. Renae, Tamra and I did go to the Bellagio to see the fountains, which were beautiful and impressive. That's the only thing I found interesting about the strip. But Renae, Tamra and I also were staying in a suite at the MGM Grand Hotel and we were in the lap of luxury. Our room has every convenience available. We has a flat screen TV, a microwave, a stove, a jetted bathtub . . . are you getting the picture. So, I just preferred staying in the hotel room and reading my book I brought with me. Overall, it was a nice trip away from the office, but it was sure nice to come home in the end.

Bellagio Fountains





A Couple Pictures . . .







Me at the Harley Davidson Restaurant












The Eiffel Tower











The Ceiling in the Bellagio. These flowers were individually made from glass. If any of you have seen the glass sculpture in Abravenel Hall in Salt Lake City, the same artist made these glass flowers.













Me again . . . I just liked the fountain


5 comments:

Our Corner said...

Bright lights..big cities thats what I'm all about cha cha cha :)

Anonymous said...

good times!

Hernan+ said...

I love Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECKY said...

Wahoo!! I loved the post! Great pictures, great descriptions!

I LOVED the Bellagio video! Good work! I need to see those some time.

Emily said...

Good ol' PeopleSoft... Nice pictures of Vegas! My favorite memory of Vegas is still seeing KU there for the first time... [sigh] Now if I could just get Nicole out of the picture. ;) Tell Renae hi for me please!